Welcome September 2026 Semester

 7th August. Week 1 of September 2026. My first class of the semester falls on a Monday at 4pm. Enterprise Architecture.

First 30 minutes, I introduced the course to the student. Throw in a little bit of advice on attendance and adab.

After that, I delivered the first lesson. Basically the lesson is about explaining what is enterprise architecture. 

I explain the following:

  1. What is enterprise?
  2. What is architecture?
  3. What is enterprise architecture?
I think those are the basics.. I also explain about 
  1. Hair ball architecture.
  2. The benefits of implementing EA
  3. The three important ideas of EA i.e Current, Future, Roadmap 
I stopped at The 4 EA domains. 

Question

  1. Explain hairball architecture and how does enterprise architecture address hairball architecture Hairball architecture is an architecture that based on dependencies
  2. Explain why organizations need to adopt enterprise architecture
  3. We know that EA aligns business strategy and IT strategy , how so? How does EA aligns business strategy? assists in decision making for instance.

Comments

Popular Posts